Benecor DEF Nozzles are equipped with a device that automatically shuts off the flow of diesel exhaust fluid when the tank is full. Benecor nozzles conform to the strictest safety requirements. The strong and comfortable housing encased in rubber protects the diesel exhaust fluid nozzle from shocks and makes the grip comfortable even at low temperatures. The swivel connector provides convenience while pumping. This DEF pump nozzle is ideal for usage at fuel stations, fleet operations facilities, construction sites and more.
- Automatically shuts off when tank is full
- Conforms to the strictest safety requirements
- Comfortable DEF pump nozzle even in low temperatures
- Optional 3/4″ swivel hose barb
- Flow Capacity: 19 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Spout Exterior Diameter: 19 mm
- Size: 14″L x 8″W x 2″H
- Nozzle Weight: 5.73 lbs
Benecor offers a Magnetic Misfill Prevention DEF Nozzle. Click here for more information.