Benecor warrants their DEF tanks and enclosure systems for three years from date of manufacture, should there be a defect within the warranty period Benecor will replace or repair at Benecor’s sole discretion where associated costs are at maximum equal to a new equivalent defective item.
The following items are warranted for mechanical and manufacturing defects for 1 year from shipment, this warranty is only valid for items installed by Benecor:
- Hardware and accessories
- Custom fabricated items
- Heating elements or heaters
Benecor’s liability is limited to the value of the tank, enclosure or relevant component itself and specifically excludes the cost of repair, installation and/or removal or consequential damages.
Warranty shall not apply to any product that after leaving our factory:
- Has been repaired or altered in any manner not authorized by Benecor
- Has been subject to abuse, misuse, fire, accident, neglect, or improper handling, filling or priming
- Has been exposed to pressures greater than atmospheric pressure
- Has been exposed to internal or external temperatures greater than 120°F (48°C) for linear polyethylene or 150°F (65°C) for crosslink polyethylene
This warranty is only binding upon Benecor if notified of the defect or fault in writing with supporting pictures within seven (7) days of it occurring, and where Benecor has been given the opportunity to inspect the product within twenty-eight (28) days of such notification.