Our DEF Hose Reel is designed and built to deliver on both durability and superiority. The Benecor DEF Hose Reel provides solutions for your DEF hose ranging from 3/8” to 1” I.D. and up to 50’ in length. Built on our industry proven SH & T Series reels, and now equipped with stainless steel fluid path & swivel with Viton® seals for the superior chemical resistance to provide safe, reliable reel solutions for your diesel exhaust fluid needs.
Benecor DEF Hose Reels are made with our highest quality all steel construction to ensure long life cycle and include; a CPC™ blue powder coat finish that is long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting; enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge style motor for safe and easy replacement. Benecor DEF Hose Reels are equipped with stainless steel rollers on all 3/4” to 1” T Series reel.
- External Fluid Path With Stainless Steel With Viton® Seals For Superior Chemical Resistance
- NPT Swivel Is Easily Removed For Fast, Easy Maintenance
- Comes Standard With Stainless Steel Rollers To Be Stronger & Last Longer
- Versatile Guide Arm Adjusts To Wall, Floor, Ceiling, Vehicle Mounting Positions
- Adjustable Solid Rubber Hose Stop For Customizing Lead Length Positioning
- High Quality Steel Construction, Sealed With A Durable Proprietary CPC™ Powder Coat Finish
- Able To Handle 3/8″ To 1″ & 25′ To 50′ DEF Hose
- 3/4″ To 1″ Hose I.D.
- NPT Swivel Screws Directly On 1″ Solid Steel Axle