As with every BENECOR® product, our DEF Hose Reel is designed and built to deliver on both durability and superiority. The BENECOR® DEF Hose Reel provides solutions for your DEF hose ranging from 3/8” to 1” I.D. and up to 50’ in length. Built on our industry proven SH & T Series reels but now equipped with stainless steel fluid path & swivel with Viton® seals for the superior chemical resistance to provide a safe, reliable reel solutions for your DEF needs. BENECOR® DEF Hose Reels are also made with our highest quality all steel construction for longest life cycle and include; a CPC™ blue powder coat finish that is long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting; enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge style motor for safe and easy replacement. And finally, BENECOR® DEF Hose Reels are equipped with stainless steel rollers on all 3/4” to 1” T Series reel.
- External Fluid Path With Stainless Steel With Viton® Seals For Superior Chemical Resistance
- NPT Swivel Is Easily Removed For Fast, Easy Maintenance
- Comes Standard With Stainless Steel Rollers To Be Stronger & Last Longer
- Versatile Guide Arm Adjusts To Wall, Floor, Ceiling, Vehicle Mounting Positions
- Adjustable Solid Rubber Hose Stop For Customizing Lead Length Positioning
- High Quality Steel Construction, Sealed With A Durable Proprietary CPC™ Powder Coat Finish
- Able To Handle 3/8″ To 1″ & 25′ To 50′ DEF Hose
- 3/4″ To 1″ Hose I.D.
- NPT Swivel Screws Directly On 1″ Solid Steel Axle