BENECOR’S Centrifugal Pumps are specifically designed and engineered for dispensing DEF. Strong delivery pressure makes it ideal for use in supplying DEF from storage tanks. This self-priming pump also has excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles in the liquid.
Only BENECOR gives you the original “BENECOR SMART START” technology. Our SMART START DEF PUMP allows for minimal user interface. Simply squeeze the nozzle and the pump automatically starts THEN shuts-off 12 seconds after the fill is complete. With BENECOR SMART START, you can eliminate damage to your pumps seals; protect your warranty and DEF quality; avoid costly downtime; and keep control of your DEF investment in your hands – not in the hands at the pump.
- Available In 1/2 HP, 1/3 HP & 1 HP
- Excellent Suction Capacity
- Stainless Steel
- Built-In Thermal & Current Overload Protection
- Dual Voltage: 115V/230V 60Hz
- Flow Rate: Adjustable Up To 9.5 GPM Solid Or Abrasive Substances
- Liquid Temperature: +32°F To +113°F (0°C To +45°C)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: +104°F (+40°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 8 Bar (116 PSI)
- Motor Protection Level: NEMA 4 (IP44)
- Terminal Box Protection: NEMA 4X (IP55)
- Installation: Fixed In A Horizontal Position